Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

Clean up the Graffiti [D Rank Mission] FlPA3wp

<

Clean up the Graffiti [D Rank Mission]

Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho

Clean up the Graffiti [D Rank Mission] ZGgTnqa

Clean up the Graffiti [D Rank Mission] Empty Clean up the Graffiti [D Rank Mission]

Post by Zap Fosho on Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Karite was walked up to the school with a vandal behind her. She was wearing her normal shinobi gear with her cloak open and her hood down. She had brought the vandal with her to show him that the balance was supreme. Her goddess told her it was a good idea. She had brought some paint with her and set it on the ground. ”Here is the deal. To atone for your crimes and to balance out your acts, you will clean up the school. If you don’t finish quickly, I will force you to atone in other ways. Do I make myself clear?” He nodded and went to work quickly cleaning and painting over the graffiti. She examined the graffiti closely to make sure that it was completely hidden. ”You are doing very good work. My goddess is appeased with your work.” Her ‘victim’ was simply nodding and trying to work as fast as he could so she didn’t kill him. She smiled at his work as she continually inspected it. As he finished, she smiled. ”You have done excellent work here. I commend you for your efforts to improve.” He nodded as she waved him on his way. He ran as fast as he could as she slowly walked away from the scene.

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:04 pm