Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate

<

The Beginning of the End [Y][/O][D]

Katsuo
Katsuo

The Beginning of the End [Y][/O][D]

Post by Katsuo on Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:25 pm

It had been a long morning for Katsuo as he didn’t eat much and had to help his mother with cleaning the house, as he didn’t enjoy that very much. All Katsuo wanted to do was lay around and eat today but as he could tell that wasn’t going to be the case. He grabbed his bag and proceeded to leave his house to go adventuring, even though he grew up around Joki he still hasn’t as familiar as he knew he should've been. Katsuo had on his usual lazy outfit, a white t-shirt with some jeans and tennis shoes seeing as it was always steamy around Joki he would rather wear no clothes. His hair was long but messy as always with his headband strapped to his arms and his eyes white as ice. Katsuo would walk down the main street as it didn’t take him long before he began to daydream into his head.  

[In Katsuo’s Head] Katsuo would stare at the massive six-legged turtle as the turtle starred right back at him. All around them was sandy as if they were in a beach but one thing separated them from each other as the turtle’s legs were chained down as well as his tail each one having the same seal on it, the same seal as on Katsuo’s abdomen. “So, we still aren't going to talk you stupid turtle?” Katsuo would mutter attempting to get the turtle’s attention, he had been with him since he was a kid but never spoke a word to Katsuo. The turtle would fix his mouth to speak as he just sighed instead, being too lazy to continue the conversation with Katsuo.  

Before Katsuo knew it he was in the training field in Joki starting at the puddle of water under him, not remembering the walk over to the fields. Seemingly he must’ve been distracted by the turtle in his head but making sure not to speak of it to anybody seeing that it would sound extremely stupid should he speak about it.

[1/10 Post for Sloth]
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho

Re: The Beginning of the End [Y][/O][D]

Post by Zap Fosho on Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Karite sighed as she got up that morning. She didn't know what to do for the day. She had been watched ever since the mission with her sister and not given any missions. She got dressed in her usual clothing, her black shirt and the pendant hanging on it. She decided as she put on the hooded cloak that she would probably wear it closed. She need to run out and figure out a team so that she could go on missions again. The balance must be preserved. She left the house without a word, knowing that her sister was out.

She smiled as she got to the training field. "I had some good times with my sister here. Hopefully I'll get to have a few more." She giggled softly to herself as she began to survey the area around her. She noticed the one kid on his own and looked over him quickly. "There is no word from the goddess on whether or not to slay him. For now, he lives." Her smile quickly disappearing as her emotionless demeaner took precedence. Her deep blue eyes stared out over the distance as she merely sighed and continued walking through the training field.
Katsuo
Katsuo

Post by Katsuo on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:47 pm

[In Katsuo’s head] Katsuo continued to look at the turtle waiting on him to say something. “The name is Katsuo, as you probably can tell seeing that you’ve lived inside of me since I was a child like a parasite. What’s your name other than turtle? “ Katsuo would ask hoping for an answer as the turtle seemed to never answer him. “Sloth, for now.” would come out of the turtle’s mouth as his eyelids closed and he began to doze off, Katsuo would just sit in the sand as he waited for the turtle to get back up. He sort of felt bad for seeing the turtle chained up like that, he was a slave to Katsuo but Katsuo didn’t even know how he got there.

Katsuo would look at up the girl that spoke to him, not being sure he heard correctly. “May I ask you what your name is?” Katsuo would reply with a sigh, he didn’t really enjoy conversations as much but he figured he had to make a friend fresh out the academy and the girl might actually be someone strong enough for him to train with. Katsuo would pull out his notebook from his bag along with a pencil and begin to sketch the girl from what he could see as she had a cloak on as he would lay his pencil under the sketch and await her name to put it there.

[2/10 Post for Sloth]
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho

Post by Zap Fosho on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:56 pm

She looked over to the boy, showing no emotion as he spoke to her. "My name is Karite of the Akumu Clan. May I ask who you are?" She glared over him as her deep blue eyes kept close eye over him. She turned to face towards him, though nothing under the cloak could be seen. She looked around, trying to figure out why he was in the area. Her eyes barely moved as she performed her scan. She saw the byakugan eyes and wondered who this kid was that he would be out in the training field instead of in their clan's special training facilities.
Katsuo
Katsuo

Post by Katsuo on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:43 pm

“Akumu, Karite” Is what Katsuo would put under the sketch he had of her in a cloak, the girl seemed to have a dark impression on Kat as he would shade her cloak in black. Akumu Clan, he hadn't heard of it, some clans were very well known such as his clan the Hyuuga’s, or the Uchiha who Katsuo sort of despised because they all came off stuck up to him. The Senju who were so well rounded there was never a for sure way to beat them and the Uzumaki clan who specialized in sealing. Katsuo would look down at his notebook flipping through his clan section as he didn’t have many mainly those four but not seeing the Akumu Clan. He would look back up at the girl and answer her question. “My name is Katsuo, Katsuo Hyuuga.” Katsuo didn’t like saying his whole name but his eyes really gave it away most times. Katsuo would waste no time as her clan began to interest him at this point, he came out of his lazy shell with his pen ready to record whatever answer she had to his question. “What’s so special about the Akumu Clan?”

[In Katsuo’s Head] Katsuo also somehow had his notebook in there as well, maybe since it was in his head little memories like that were possible. “Sloth, do you know of any Akumu’s?” He would ask the sleeping turtle trying to figure out what was so special about this clan. Of course, the turtle didn’t show any response to Katsuo making it even more difficult and nerve racking for Katsuo to figure out who this girl was and what she was good at.

[3/10 Posts for Sloth]
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho

Post by Zap Fosho on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Karite sighed as he began to draw her in his notebook. Hyuuga clan, she knew of it. They didn't have too many dealings with that clan. Usually the Senju or Uzumaki were the ones to come talk with her clan. As he asked what was so special, she pulled her right arm away from him slightly. "Our clan is known for carrying out and assisting with the burial rites of the dead. Our clan is known well by the Uzumaki and Senju clans and have long assisted them with our sacred rites." She glared at him, looking at the lazy garb and wondering why he would disrespect his clan in such a way. "I know much about the Hyuuga clan. I have been taught well by the elders of our clan about the others in the village." She sighed as she finished her sentence, unsure of what to say next.
Katsuo
Katsuo

Post by Katsuo on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Katsuo would listen to what she said, noting the burial stuff in his notebook although it didn’t really answer his question. He was assuming the role of what her kekkei genkai was assuming that her clan had one but he wouldn’t push it, after all who wanted some stranger to know their trump card? Katsuo would look at the woman as he slipped his notebook back into his bag. “So Karite, what are your goals... as a ninja?” Katsuo asked this question to everybody to see a couple things. For starters how honest they were and for two to see if it matched up with Katsuo’s goals and ambitions. Katsuo would begin to start at the girl as he drifted into his thoughts

[In Katsuo’s head] Katsuo would get up and begin to walk towards the turtle as he grabbed a kunai from his side pocket and threw it at him. It did nothing but klink off the turtle’s shell leaving him still sleep. “Dammit you lazy bum.” Katsuo was lazy indeed but this turtle was even lazier than Katsuo was which was really saying something. Katsuo would sit there and go to his notebook and flip to the pages of the turtle as he wrote the turtle’s name down “Sloth”.

[4/10 Posts for Sloth]
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho

Post by Zap Fosho on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Karite respected that he did not push forward about her Kekkei Genkai. She sighed as he asked her what her goals were. She nodded. "My goals.... I must follow the goddess's wishes. The Balance must be observed. I will do whatever must be done to do so." If he felt a cold darkness from her before, it would be amplified now. "I will protect that which needs to be protected and smite that which needs to be killed. The Balance will be protected." She smiled darkly.
Katsuo
Katsuo

Post by Katsuo on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:51 am

Katsuo nodded his head in agreement to what she said. He felt the same way, as he would kill whoever was in his way of things that were important to him but in that same breath, he wasn’t going to waste energy on scrubs. Balance was a big thing for Katsuo as he assumed the same thing for Karite. “Have you done any missions?” Katsuo would ask, if she had that meant she had enough experience to go on a mission with Katsuo and if she hadn’t that meant Katsuo and Karite would just be on a blind date with missions. Katsuo would chuckle at the thought of it.

[Inside Katsuo’s head] “So you still not gonna wake up you stupid turtle?” Katsuo would mumble as he looked at the turtle, six legs with 1 tail for what reason? Katsuo thought to himself long and hard, there was no reason to have 6 legs as a turtle, 4 would've been just fine. Katsuo would walk up to the turtle and knock on his forehead, attempting to wak him up but it failed. “Lazy Turtle.”

[5/10 Posts for Sloth]
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho

Post by Zap Fosho on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:57 am

Karite nodded as he asked if she had done any missions. I used to do missions with my sister, but after the last one, I haven't really done anything. I've done a couple D-ranks here and there, but nothing to big." She wondered if he knew the truth behind balance or was just agreeing with what she said. She sighed as she realized the futility of thinking it over. "What about yourself? She asked, curious if he had done something more than just simple things.

Last edited by Zap Fosho on Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Katsuo
Katsuo

Post by Katsuo on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:55 pm

[Inside Katsuo’s head] Katsuo would twirl his pencil around in his hand while glaring at the turtle, this was more boring than he thought and how do you possibly bond with something that take no interest in you. Katsuo looked around him as it was straight sand, he would look back at the turtle as it seemed to come up from its nap. Katsuo would ask the turtle a question that anybody would like to answer, “Just exactly how strong are you Sloth?”

Katsuo looked at the girl when she spoke showing a sign of respect as he then promptly answered her question. “No, I haven't been on any missions yet, I have issues managing my chakra so I'm not of much use until I buckle down and practice, but I would love to go on missions with you. Someone who has experience is always better even though it may not be a lot or a high rank."

[6/10 Posts for Sloth]
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho

Post by Zap Fosho on Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:59 am

She looked over him and then to his eyes. "A Hyuuga who has issues managing chakra. That's interesting. Different than normal. Why do you have issues?" She thought things over as she tried to understand the issues he was having. "I don't mind going on missions with someone else. It will get me out of doing those stupid boring missions that get extremely repetitive." She sighed as she thought over the simple D-rank missions that everyone has to go through.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:26 am