Spot the Pervert [D-Rank Mission]

Shizuna Aburame
Shizuna Aburame

Spot the Pervert [D-Rank Mission] CHDzEwl

Spot the Pervert [D-Rank Mission] Empty Spot the Pervert [D-Rank Mission]

Post by Shizuna Aburame on Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Mission:
Name: Apprehend the Peeper
Requirements: Genin+ (Can be done solo or in a team)
Description: There have been reports of a supposed serial pervert frequenting the bathhouses late at night and has been causing quite a ruckus among the female population of the village. Find this crook and strike them down before taking them to the authorities.

So, Shikamao had been lazy for a very, very long time now. Ever since they graduated from the academy and gotten their headbands, Shizuna had rarely seen the Nara heiress do anything of importance. Shizuna loved her lazy friend, but sometimes Shikamao's slothful nature made her want to choke her until she turned blue. It drove Shizuna up the wall with frustration.

Shizuna knew that, sooner or later, Shikamao would waste away and become as fat as an Akimichi. Before Shizuna would allow that to happen, she devised a plan to get Shikamao into shape a little. First, Shizuna had to perform a little bit of trickery. Since she knew that Shikamao would try to escape at the first sign of responsibility, she needed a way to lead Shikamao in the right direction and force her to do work.

Shizuna sent a message to Shikamao, asking her if she wanted to relax at Sukaigakure's spa. They could rest in the sauna for a while before enjoying a meal at the all-you-can-eat buffet (Shizuna knew that the buffet would be the real bait to sucker Shikamao in). Of course, that invitation was just a ruse meant to get Shikamao to the spa.

A few days ago, a weird creep had been spotted peeking on the ladies of the resort. Since this had become a real issue, the owner of resort asked the kage to send a few shinobi to solve this issue. Of course, Shizuna accepted the request.

Everything was already planned out. While Shikamao tried to enjoy the spa, they would run into the peeping-tom. Shikamao would be forced to handle the situation (and maybe get a little workout out of this) and complete the mission. It was such a perfect idea that Shizuna didn't see how this could all possibly go wrong.

After Shizuna had made her plans, she waited outside of the resort for her lazy friend to arrive.
Rei
Rei

Spot the Pervert [D-Rank Mission] Empty Re: Spot the Pervert [D-Rank Mission]

Post by Rei on Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:21 am

With Shikamao involved, plenty of things could go wrong. She had received the invitation from Shizuna, but she knew her up-tight friend was very crafty- almost as crafty as Shikamao. She knew, her childhood friend was scheming something. Regardless, Shikamao couldn't resist the offer Shizuna had tempted her with, ad so at the appointed hour- she arrived early. Truth be told, far earlier than she would have liked. Shizuna was a punctual person and for Shikamao's plan to work, she needed to arrive before Shizuna. She wasn't too sure exactly how early her friend would show up at the spa, so begrudgingly, Shikamao arrived over an hour early to put her plan into motion.

Normally, she would need to scope the building out for her purposes, but this particular place was both famous and notorious. The spa house, one of the few divine places on the forsaken planet. As such, she had already familiarized herself with the layout of the building and of course by extension the best and worst peeping locations for her luxury. See, Shikamao was what someone would call a "free" person: someone unaffected by the sexual standards of man. She preferred women, although she didn't object to men completely: she just never found one worth her attention or time. In any case, the hour for meeting with Shizuna was upon her and her plan would be placed into motion. Naturally, Shizuna planned to meet her before heading into the spa, but Shikamao was already inside: more precisely, she was already inside the walls of the spa house. Two bright lights danced around her eyelids as her obsidian colored eyes squinted to peer into the bright room beyond. The hot moisture of the spa room made her eyes water a little until he vision had adjusted and then she giggled silently to herself. "Sorry Shizuna, but it looks like you'll end up waiting for me and go inside by yourself... Then I can get a good long look at that cute body of yours without you smacking me!" she told herself and was so focused on her task at hand, that she didn't notice a presence right beside her.
(-50% chakra for Bijuu training, Post (1/10), Thread (1/20)

Last edited by Rei on Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shizuna Aburame
Shizuna Aburame

Post by Shizuna Aburame on Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:15 pm

So... Shizuna was very angry. She'd waited for a while, but Shikamao didn't come. She had been stood up by her friend!

"I swear! The next time I see Shikamao, I'll let her have it!" Letting the anger get to her, Shizuna balled up her fist and imagined just how hard she would hit Shikamao.

Well... She couldn't wait any longer. That perverted peeping-tom had to be captured. Shizuna would just have to carry on the mission by herself.

With a sigh, she made her way into the spa. The reports suggested that the peeper would mostly sneak into the girl's locker room, and then spy on women who entered the bathhouse. Maybe by pretending to let her guard down, she would capture the creep right in the act.

Thus, Shizuna stripped down in the locker room until nothing was on her but a white towel, then entered the baths.

She was a bit annoyed that she couldn't take all of her insects with her. Since they would be killed if they drowned in water, she had to leave them behind. Instead, she would need to rely solely on her own ninjutsu skills to catch the pervert.

Hopefully, things won't become complicated...

"Well, well, well... Looks like we have ourselves a fine selection of food today." An old man suddenly sounded as he peeked through the small hole. "Such a nice selection indeed." Through his loud, perverted heaves or enjoyment, the old man turned his head to look at the girl next to him. He had a wide, satisfied grin, with a bit of blood seeping down his nose from the excitement.

The old man looked at Shikamao and giggled. "You must be a woman who enjoys the finer class as well. I never thought that in my day, I would meet a girl with tastes as good as my own!"

If Shikamao looked at the man, the first thing she would probably notice was that the man looked familiar. Actually, she would see that he looked very familiar. As she stared on, it would naturally come back to her that this man was not just an old, wrinkly man, but the owner of this here spa that she was peeping in.

"Well, Ojou-sama," the man whispered with a wide grin. "Why don't we enjoy this delectable feast together?" And with that, he would stare back into the hole he was looking out of.
Rei
Rei

Post by Rei on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:33 pm

Shikamao had just spotted movement, Shizuna was getting ready to enter the bath house. It seemed she had finally given up on waiting: Shikamao only hoped she wasn't mad enough to punch her next time she saw Shikamao. The nara girl held her breathe in anticipation for a moment as she waited for Shizuna to enter the spa room- then released her breathe in a mild sigh as she realized Shizuna was being moderate while covering her body with a towel. Of course she would. Compared to Shikamao, she was nearly flat chested while Shikamao was way above average and the envy of many grown women.

It was just then when Shizuna had entered the steamy room, that an annoying voice had invaded her pleasant thoughts. That was when she realized there was another person standing nearby her- a man even. She looked away from her peep hole and blinked several times as she listened to the man lustfully talk. She knew who he was, as she visited the bath house often to bathe just as much as she peeped. He was the owner of the establishment. Suddenly, she had lost her appetite for oggling Shizuna. Instead, her thoughts were replaced with disgust and a desire to protect Shizuna's honor from this pervert. It was one thing to sneak into the bath house to peep on women: it was a different story to own the building and use it to peep on women!

Without a reply, she would wait till the man went back to peeping through the hole and she would leave the hidden hallway herself. There was only one way to deal with a nasty pervert like that. A cruel smile spread across her lips as she walked around the front of the building and entered the normal way. Surely her own body would serve as a tasty morsel to such a perverted man. In the changing room, she stripped down naked and then wrapped a white towel around her body, her breasts barely being contained by the white cloth. Then she opened the door and greeted her friend. She would wave half-way excited, because being fully excited over anything was too much effort. "Hey Shizuna.. Sorry I'm late." she would say while reaching for a plate full of steamed meat slices and stuff her mouth, not bothering to make any excuse... Because Shizuna would see through near any excuse she made. They had been friends for a long time after all. ssuming Shizuna followed her typical level-headed composed attitude, it would be safe to say Shizuna wouldn't try to punch her while wearing a bath towel. Instead, Shikamao was certain she would have  mouthful of words for her lazy friend. While Shikamao would listen to Shizuna's reply, she would slowly edge her way casually near the peep holes.
Shizuna Aburame
Shizuna Aburame

Post by Shizuna Aburame on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Shizuna sat at the edge of the water, only dipping her toe in it. She was... Very self-conscious. All of these women with their great figures plagued the baths. It made her very shy. She was only 16 and had a lot of growing to do, she knew, but she couldn't help feeling so insecure.

"No, no, no!" Shizuna said to herself. "I'm here to catch a pervert! Not ruminate on my insecurities!"

Shizuna shook her head to keep herself focused. It was at that time that Shikamao had finally arrived into the bathhouse.

Spotting her lazy friend, Shizuna immediately scowled at her.

"How dare you come late!" She said to Shikamao, beginning what would follow as a series of nags and scoldings for what she did. "We agreed upon a set time and planned a set day. How could you show up past that time! Listen here, you are an heiress, you know? And you're gonna be a ninja too? Do you think ninja are late when they go and perform missions? One "Sorry I'm late" isn't going to be good enough if your target gets away and does evil things! You should think more on what it means to actually be punctual for once!"

And it would continue on and on like this.

Meanwhile, behind a certain wall, a certain elderly gentleman started to fidget more and more as Shikamao came closer to the hole. What was this girl planning? Was she about to ruin his good time, or show him something unforgettable?
Rei
Rei

Post by Rei on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Shikamao listened, though her eyes were rolled to the side and up towards the ceiling. Quite obviously not concerned with the berating tone her friend currently held. Shikamao knew that only in a matter of moments, Shizuna would forget her irritation and unleash her wrath upon the person who really deserved punishment. The perverted peeper... the male perverted peeper! "Yes, yes Shizuna. I'm very sorry. I'll try to be more punctual next time." she would say while still looking towards the ceiling nonchalantly and moved ever-so gently towards the far side of the room. Shizuna would know Shikamao wasn't sincere, not just by her facial expression, but also her tone. Shikamao often sounded tired, but also slightly sarcastic when she was insincere.

Regardless, Shikamao would carry the conversation forward before Shizuna decided to act upon her anger. "So why are we here anyways? You don't normally treat me to these kinds of things and you're too shy to go into a public bath." she would say, her eyes slowly drifting over Shizuna's body and her eyes clearly pointing at her friends' toes that were dipped into the water. She knew her comment while spot-on, would probably deserve a retort from Shizuna and that would be when Shikamao would "accidentally" drop her towel, all the while having been standing in front of the peeper's hole and blocking his vision. Surely he would have been on guard, knowing that she knew he was there... but he was also curious- hesitantly looking through the hole right until Shikamao's reaction from Shizuna's next retort would make her drop her towel.

Being a young woman with robust qualities, the perverted owner couldn't help himself but try to get a good long look when the towel drop. Unfortunately for him, that was the moment Shikamao was waiting for. As the man leaned into the peep holes to get a good look, she spun around and ducked while extending her right hand forward and extended two of her fingers even further. She knew she wasn't fast enough to tag him solid with her fingers, as the eyeball was quick to react to avoid harm. Still, she jammed her index and middle finger into the peeping holes at an upside-down angle and then lifted her fingers upwards: her fingers snagged something and the man inside the wall made a gurgled squeal loud enough for the women to hear from the other side. Truth be told, Shikamao had caught the peeper by his nostrils: her two fingers lodged deeply into his nose and not letting go. With a smirk on her lips and her rear facing towards Shizuna, she would end their little debate. "I've caught a pervert. Should I let him see your lovely skin? Or should we teach him a lesson and send him to the authorities?" The answer was obvious, but Shikamao loved to tease Shizuna. Knowing her friend and her use of bugs, this man would have a memory seared into his mind that he would never forget. Not exactly the kind of memory he was hoping for, but one nonetheless.
Shizuna Aburame
Shizuna Aburame

Post by Shizuna Aburame on Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:07 pm

Shizuna was so annoyed by her friend's insincere apology. She wanted to go over there and flick her on the forehead, but she was afraid that any action she took would result in her towel falling down, or the other girl's attention being drawn to her, so she remained where she sat and inwardly imagined herself hurting Shikamao just a little.

When Shikamao pointed out Shizuna's shy nature, Shizuna's cheeks turned red and she became bashful. "N-n-n-no reason!" she started to stutter. "I-I just wanted to spend some time with you, that's all."

Shizuna sighed a bit. It was sometimes hard lying to Shikamao, mainly because Shikamao knew her and her clear signs of deceit. She was the only one that could catch on when Shizuna was up to something. She hated that part of Shikamao. She was such a lazy shinobi, but a fairly clever one too.

However, Shizuna was prepared! She was going to make Shikamao do something for a change, thus was the reason for this mission and deception! Shizuna was ready to lie her but off if it was for Shikamao's betterment.

Shizuna looked over to Shikamao, only to immediately scream and stand up when she heard the sound of a painful howl come over the other side of a wall. Shizuna moved over to where Shikamao was and took stock of the situation. There was a hole in the wall that Shikamao was sticking her hand through.

And... On the other side...

Suddenly, Shizuna's heart was filled with rage. "So there you are... Pervert." Shizuna's voice was chock full of malice. A red, frightening aura began to radiate around her as she menacingly cracked her knuckles. "Keep attached to him, Shikamao. I'm going to go over and kill him now!"

Sensing the fact that he was literally about to die, the old man began to squirm ferociously. "I'm an old man!" he cried out as he tried to escape. "You wouldn't kill an old man, would you? I may be wrinkly, but it's still not my time to die yet!"

Eventually, he did get himself free. Maybe the idea that his life was going to be over gave him a bit of strength. With adrenaline flooding through his withered bones, he tugged as hard as he could until the skin of his nose was ripped apart. Of course, he was given pain for that, but anything was better than being killed!

With the old man's new freedom, he gave out a haughty laugh. "Nice try, Ojou-samas!" he yelled through the wall. "But I still got a lot of peeping years ahead of me! Woohoo!"

And, with that, he began to run away.
Rei
Rei

Post by Rei on Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:24 pm

From Shizuna's reaction and words, it told Shikamao plenty. Firstly that Shizuna knew there was a peeping tom around.. and secondly, that there definitely was an alternative motive for coming here. After all, Shizuna wouldn't bathe at a spa house or any hot spring with a perverted old man loitering about. Shikamao either for that matter. Putting these two things together, Shikamao realized that SHE had been the one fooled by Shizuna. This was some kind of mission that Shizuna had roped her into. To think, that while she had planned to take advantage of Shizuna's exposed figure... Shizuna had taken advantage of her leisure nature by tempting her with naked women and food! Oh that's just...! she suddenly thought to herself, accidentally allowing the grasp of her fingers to loosen and with it, her grip on the old man's nose!

She knew she messed up, immediately because she felt the slime from his nose loosened around her finger and then he was free. She frowned in both disgust and disapproval. Only a wounded animal ran with its tail between its legs... and neither her or Shizuna was going to let this perverted old dog get away with peeping on them. "Ahh He got loose!" she exclaimed to Shizuna whom was running around to ambush him. Shikamao wiped her fingers clean on the towel she had dropped and quickly performed the Ram handseal. A short puff of smoke engulfed her and then she was suddenly wearing her normal clothing. She had used the transformation technique to quickly dress herself so she could chase the peeper before he got away. She would dress properly once this was all finished. Looking around, she saw Shizuna was nowhere to be seen. "I sure do hope Shizuna didn't get to carried away and ran outside in only her towel..." Shikamao thought, grinning mischievously and then laughing at the imagined embarrassed expression of her currently furious friend.
Shizuna Aburame
Shizuna Aburame

Post by Shizuna Aburame on Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Crap... Shizuna messed up. She got so excited about the idea of pummeling the perverted peeper that she had forgot to change into her clothes. Currently, she was bare naked with only a towel to cover her up...

And she was outside.

"Waaaaaah!" Shizuna screamed out when an old man suddenly rushed past her. From the way he pervertedly looked at her and the sound of his voice, she could tell that that was the peeping tom. However... She just couldn't chase after him!!!!

"SHIKAMAO!" Shizuna began to cry. She huddled herself in a corner and started to scream for her friend. "SHIKAMAO! GET ME SOME CLOTHES NOOOOOOOOW!"

Goddammit. The pervert was getting away and Shizuna couldn't do jack shit or she would be seen. This day that was supposed to be easy quickly turned completely bad for Shizuna.
Rei
Rei

Post by Rei on Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Shizuna walked through the curtain that separated the spa area from the changing room and leisurely grabbed some clothing- her eyes catching it on a shelf in the changing room as she suddenly heard Shizuna cry out. Despite the perverted peeper, she wasn't too much in a hurry to catch him. She had already identified him and it was only a matter of time, cornering him in the village. No, she was enjoying a different kind of event at the moment. Shikamao rarely passed up the opportunity to tease her friend Shizuna...Even now, she walked slowly to the exit of the spa and only quickened her step just as she exited it and found Shizuna outside and in a corner of one of the doorways. She'd stop and stand above her friend for a moment, looking down on the Aburame girl with a wicked smirk. Of course Shikamao had a plan and no doubt Shizuna knew that the smirk meant Shikamao was being mischievous... but time was of the essence! Shikamao tossed the clothes at Shizuna's chest and covered her bare shoulders.

"You know, for being the most straight-laced girl I know. You sure are a pervert to come out in public naked." she would tease and then wink at Shizuna as she "hurried" after the perverted peeper, but only to subconsciously urge Shizuna to quickly dress and assist her in catching the pervert. Though maybe Shizuna would be relieved to have some clothes in her hand, she would quickly realize that there was something wrong with the clothes Shikamao gave her. First- it wasn't Shizuna's typical cloths. Second- it was a schoolgirl's uniform that looked just a size or two smaller than Shizuna's. Third, it was a blouse and a skirt. Fourth- there were no panties. "Hurry before he gets away! I'll go through this alleyway and cut him off in the shopping district, you ambush him from behind!"
Shizuna Aburame
Shizuna Aburame

Post by Shizuna Aburame on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Shizuna was almost happy to see Shikamao. When the Nara heiress came out with clothing, a bright smile had appeared on her face. Though, that smile slowly diminished when she saw the look that Shikamao had. Goosebumps ran throughout Shizuna, and she felt herself tense up.

"Shi-Shikamao... Why are you looking at me that way?" Shizuna asked cautiously.

Thankfully, Shikamao showed that she was actually a good friend. She gave Shizuna some clothes, which made her sigh in relief.

"Thanks Shikamao, I owe you one!" she promptly said with a wink. There was no time to waste, though. The old man was getting away. Shizuna had to get dressed quickly, or that guy would get away.

Shizuna raced into an alleyway uninhabited by anyone, then started to put on the clothes Shikamao gave her.

And... Not a second later, this could be heard throughout the entire village: "SHIKAMAO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

From the alleyway sped up Shizuna who was clad in a girl's school uniform that was very tight, very small, and had no underwear underneath. She ran as fast as she could, though she practically struggled to move because the skirt would lift up if she did, and her lower body would be exposed. The entire time she raced, she held the skirt down with both of her hands so that no one would see.

"SHIKAMAO!" Shizuna practically roared. There was blood in her eyes now, and Shizuna was on a warpath of destruction. First, she would kill the pervert that was peeking at them, then she would kill Shikamao for giving her these clothes to wear.

Both of their deaths were going to be very brutal.
Rei
Rei

Post by Rei on Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:16 pm

As Shikamao chased after the pervert, she could have sworn she heard someone yelling her name from behind. All she could do was grin mischievously though. If she did manage to capture the peeping pervert, she would have to go easy on him: it was his fault that Shizuna had been put into such a predicament after all. Great... She's mad now... I just gotta find a way to redirect all of that anger into guiding her to capture the peeping pervert for me. she thought to herself, formulating a plan to do the least amount of work while enjoying the rewards. The rewards in this case was not just the mission ryo, but also Shizuna's reaction and embarrassment.

So distracted with her planning as she ran, the old man nearly gave her the slip. He darted off into a street to the side of the shopping district and Shikamao had to skid to a stop to jump into the alleyway before she passed it up. "You know. For an old fat man, you sure can run! I bet you run a lot to avoid getting beat up by the ladies who catch you peeping!" she said, mostly taunting the man, although she had to admit to herself... It made a lot more sense than she had intended.
Rei
Rei

Post by Rei on Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:01 am

She had nearly caught up with him though and she could tell that he was quickly losing steam. Though he could sprint fast, he was still an overweight and lazy store owner. Compared to Shikamao, he was a turtle and she was the hare.. or rather, she was a cat and he was a mouse. With one swift leap, she dropped down from the roof in front of him and cut off his exit. She doubted he was genuinely harmless, and just to be sure- she pulled out her sword from its sheathe at her hip tapped the man against his chin to remind him who was in charge. She gave him a look over and realized that even though he owned the store, he had been hiding behind the wall while wearing nothing but his whitey tighty underwear and some glasses. She grinned mischievously. "Peeping on women, escaping authorities, resisting arrest AND public indecencies. You sure do live a carefree life." she would say, teasing the man as he began to realize that his situation had turned from good. To bad. To worse. Shikamao motioned with her sword and the man began to walk towards the headquarters for the authorities. "I guess I'll com eback and get Shizuna after I turn him in. Hope she's calmed down by then."
-End-

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:09 pm